Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Blues

So, I haven't opened my Christmas gifts yet.  My family minus my sister visited my aunts and I got depressed.  I'm not sure why but I started missing my ex-girlfriend I think.  What I think it is though is that I'm just lonely and I'm worried that her life will turn out better than mine in the long run.

That's a weird yet real fear of mine that my ex's end up better off than me in the future.  Am I alone in this fear?  Am I the only one driven to try for fear of not being as successful as someone that I was intimate with?

I'd appreciate everyone's insight

9 comments:

  1. I would say jealousy really, wanting others to fail rather that wanting you to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well whatever you put your mind to you will succeed in doing so

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I can empathize a lot with those feelings, having recently broken up with my ex. Nice blog.
    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what it is about Christmas, but I've also been feeling a bit down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is normal bro.
    nice post, I'm following you

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is why suicides are most common in december and january. lol enjoy the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ddej123 I'm far from committing suicide, but thanks for the warning

    ReplyDelete