Saturday, December 24, 2011

I need a new hobby or some money

So I'm a poor college kid who doesn't like working.  I don't really know what I like... I like women and that's why I try to exercise everyday, but other than that very common "like" I don't really care about anything.

Well that is a dry vein of thought.

A big problem for me is that I sometimes want to do something, like sky diving for instance, but if I have the money I think that it is more important to save it and avoid the experience.  I end up nickel and dimeing myself until all the money is spent anyway on food and drink.

This is something I've begun to work on.  Anyway.  I think this will be the last introspective post for a while.  I doubt many people would like to read about how conflicted I am about everything.  It would be nice to know if there are others like me out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment