Saturday, December 24, 2011

Stock Trading, Options trading

So like I said I am broke (still am by most standards).  But I have a stock trading account with Optionshouse.  This is also a site I endorse.  The trades are really cheap, and the site has a lot of helpful tools.  Anyway, I was trading, or really interested in it for a while, but for some reason I forgot about the account.

A few days ago I checked the account and, much to my delight, found that one of the options trade that I made made me about 600$.  I made the trade on a guess.  A Christmas miracle!

Options trading is really interesting as soon as I have some more money (since I have the time already) I'll start getting more involved in it.

Another thing that is fun, but harder is Forex.  More on that later.  Now it's time for dinner.

1 comment: