Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions

Since I'm staying in tonight I think I'll write a list of my NY Resolutions.  I'd appreciate any suggestions as well:

1.  Be more open to learning.
2.  Don't be in such a rush, take some time to listen to others.
3.  Be a better friend.
4.  Say, "Yes" to things you'd usually say, "no" to.
5.  Be able to do and hold a handstand.
6.  Run in a marathon.
7.  Get a job.
8.  Learn an instrument.
9.  Learn a language.
10.  Learn a craft skill.
11.  Sell all my unwanted belongings
12.  Travel
13.  Get a 4.0 for my last 2 terms
14.  Get a Mohawk haircut
15.  Read more on a greater variety of topics
16.  Become more disciplined
17.  Write a book
18.  Attend a few yoga classes to see what it's like

As I write these, I realize that I'm setting some pretty big goals

19.  Spend at least 2 hours outside a day. (1 hour chunks at least)
20.  Be able to run a 5:30 mile.
21. Participate in a rock climbing competition.
22.  Follow through with plans
23.  Learn to do some computer coding, enough to make a good looking website.

That's all I can think of for now.  I'll probably be adding to it as time goes by, well into the new year.

9 comments:

  1. Those are a lot of plans, good luck with them all, Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. These are "big goals". But like any human - anything can be achieved with dedication. Good luck, and have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is saying "yes" to things. I might have to adopt that one for myself. That and spending time outside. =D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these resolutions man! Awesome job with the blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I think im going to start looking around for a new job at a different firm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many goals! Good luck and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great Resolutions!
    Nice blog.
    +Follow

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to travel more! and finally get my college dwgree

    ReplyDelete