Since I'm staying in tonight I think I'll write a list of my NY Resolutions. I'd appreciate any suggestions as well:
1. Be more open to learning.
2. Don't be in such a rush, take some time to listen to others.
3. Be a better friend.
4. Say, "Yes" to things you'd usually say, "no" to.
5. Be able to do and hold a handstand.
6. Run in a marathon.
7. Get a job.
8. Learn an instrument.
9. Learn a language.
10. Learn a craft skill.
11. Sell all my unwanted belongings
13. Get a 4.0 for my last 2 terms
14. Get a Mohawk haircut
15. Read more on a greater variety of topics
16. Become more disciplined
17. Write a book
18. Attend a few yoga classes to see what it's like
As I write these, I realize that I'm setting some pretty big goals
19. Spend at least 2 hours outside a day. (1 hour chunks at least)
20. Be able to run a 5:30 mile.
21. Participate in a rock climbing competition.
22. Follow through with plans
23. Learn to do some computer coding, enough to make a good looking website.
That's all I can think of for now. I'll probably be adding to it as time goes by, well into the new year.